Virtual Reality (VR)
At RCA, we believe that Interior design in virtual reality lets designer and client bring design dreams to life. Shared VR allows the designer and client to gather inspiration and work together even if they’re on opposite sides of the world.
Virtual Reality is stimulating the user’s senses in such a way that a computer-generated world is experienced as real. It allows you to be a part of your own design story, creating a virtual world so real that you feel you are physically present in a space that only exists in your imagination.
It’s an exciting glimpse into how our relation to space will be forever transformed.
DocuMan is an entry-level document/project management tool aimed at streamlining the documents and drawing flow within a project.
To ensure thorough brief development, engagement with stakeholders and alignment of design team and stakeholders:
- We would understand the design brief pertaining to this particular project in detail.
- Actively engage with the core team and user group to understand the work pattern.
- Project goals are aligned with strategy.
- Detailed site analysis, provide sun path analysis to align the planning process.
- A ‘one size fits all’ approach will not work because organisational culture, hence find an effective approach that works within your environment and industry and then replicating that approach across your organisation
The Scope of Service is clear and articulate. We are pitching for Interior Design services including dedicated consultancy in Acoustics, Graphics and Signage and Building Information Management (BIM) systems.
However, typically MEP services are clubbed with the ID firm wherein in this RFP it has been left out of scope.
In addition to our normal scope of services we also extend ourselves to the project to the minute level. For example, we help select the type of cutlery/crockery that would be used in the pantries/dining area. We also make it a point to involve ourselves in the selection of artwork, paintings & sculptures that would be placed around the office.